ビジネス 会話 Expressing an Opinion
Asking for an Opinion
- What do you think?
- Care to share your opinion?
- What are your thoughts on this?
- What do you make of this?
- What is your take/stand on this?
Stating an Opinion
- Personally, I think/believe/feel...
- In my opinion...
- If you ask me...
- As far as I'm concerned...
- The way I see it...
- I agree with you.
- I couldn't agree more.
- You have a point there.
- You're absolutely right.
- We’re on the same page.
- I’m afraid I disagree.
- I beg to differ.
- I'm not so sure about that.
- I don't see it that way.
- With all due respect, I don’t think that is true/I think you’re wrong.
- There are some worse I've seen for the first time
- She thinks the person should have experience under their belt and 5 years experience in the field
- The person must be competent or capable
- under their belt
- under one's belt
- safely or satisfactorily achieved, experienced, or acquired.
- example: She thinks the person should have experience under their belt and 5 years experience in the field
- having the necessary ability, knowledge, or skill to do something successfully.
- having the ability, fitness, or quality necessary to do or achieve a specified thing.