ビジネス 会話 Assigning Tasks
- Could you do this/that?
- I would like you to do this/that.
- I need you to do this/that.
- There’s a new task/project I’m hoping you can take on.
- Hopefully, we can get this done by the end of the week.
- We need to have this done by next Monday.
- Have it in by 5 pm.
- Please, get started ASAP.
- Please, prioritize this task.
- When I assign tasks, I ask them if they have questions about the tasks I assigned.
- If needed, I help the team members with the tasks.
- at the latest-expressing deadine
- collaborate-work together
- How would you make sure that your subordinates met deadlines?
- To meet the deadline, I check the progress daily. I want to make sure that the project is not delayed.
- Do you prefer completing tasks alone or in a team? Why?
- Software engineer tasks can be done alone, but I like working with other members. I think we can get better results if more people collaborate.