ビジネス 会話 Getting a Promotion
- You are being considered for a promotion.
- You have proven yourself to be...
- We need more people like you.
- I believe you are the best person for the job.
- I'd like to offer you the position of...
- I'm promoting you to...
- Congratulations, you’ve earned it!
- Keep up the good work!
- Thank you for recognizing my efforts.
- I hope I will fulfill your expectations.
- I will do my best to meet your expectations.
- I promise I won't let you down.
- Commission means an instruction, command, or duty given to a person or group of people; task.
- Higher up the ladder means its usually refers to your position in a company; if your getting a promotion.
- In no time means a very short interval or period.
- Considering means to think about carefully; taking into consideration.
- Deserve means do something or have or show qualities worthy of (reward or punishment); earn.
- Recognizing means to acknowledge formally the existence, validity, or legality of.
- higher up the ladder
- in no time