ビジネス 会話 Welcoming a New Employee
- Welcome aboard!
- Welcome to your new office.
- We have been looking forward to your arrival.
- How do you feel on your first day here?
- Let me show you around.
- Let me take you to your office.
- I will show you to your cubicle.
- I'll leave you alone so you can settle in.
- Please feel free to ask me if you need anything.
- Please come see me if you have any questions.
- Portal - a page on the internet that allows people to get useful information, such as news and weather, and to find other websites
- cubicle - a small space
- a small partitioned-off area of a room, for example one containing a shower or toilet, or a desk in an office.
- subordinate -less important or lower in rank
- a person under the authority or control of another within an organization.
- home, away from home - comfortable place in the office
- I have both anxiety and excitement at the same time.
- The first good impression for me is that a person greets everyone in the office.
- Nothing in particular - nothing special
- Nothing in particular