ビジネス 会話 Resigning From a Job
- Unfortunately, I have to tell you that I am leaving the company.
- I have come to a decision to leave the company.
- I'd like to give you my two weeks' notice.
- I'd like to hand in my letter of resignation.
- I'd like to submit my resignation.
- I really enjoyed my time working here.
- I am grateful for all your help and support.
- I would appreciate/be grateful if you could write a letter of recommendation for me.
- She told him that she would be resigning.
- Are you sure that you wanted to leave the company?
- obligation: an act or course of action to which a person is morally or legally bound; a duty or commitment.
- resignation: an act of resigning from a job or office.
- resign: voluntarily leave a job or office.
読み。 - resigning : RE-SAYN-NING - resignation: RE-SIG-NEY-SHEN
- What is your "dream job"? What is the most appealing thing about that job?