ビジネス 会話 Reprimanding Your Staff
- It's come to my attention that...
- I am quite disappointed.
- We are not satisfied with your performance.
- You can't let your personal life affect your performance.
- This is not acceptable in our office/team.
- Such behavior will not be tolerated.
- You should apologize immediately.
- You need to keep your composure.
- Don’t let it happen again.
- He lost his temper badly; he shouted at his colleagues.
- He called him for an official reprimand and asked him to apologize to the team immediately.
- He needs to handle stress better and learn how to keep his composure.
- composure: the state or feeling of being calm and in control of oneself.
- reprimand: a formal expression of disapproval.
- outbursts: a sudden release of strong emotion.
Have you ever been reprimanded? What happened?